Saturday, May 22, 2010

The first 100 days - 22nd May

The first 100 days. What can I say? I just hope the rest of you are having as much fun.

Sadly, I'm back at work. At least it is 3 days on and 4 days off but work is work. Back to the drudgery of routine. Routine? Rut? Is there a difference? It's not that bad (really) and the drive is nothing like routine, rain one day, fog the next, 50 km an hr one day, 100 km the next.... It was a stunning 3 degrees when I got home last night and there was a cute quoll in the drive to greet me. It's yet another glorious sunny day today - but don't think the temperature cracked double figures. Maybe winter has started now, maybe not. Finally got into the garden with the camera today. Let's see if I can rise to the challenge of uploading any of them. Learn something new every day. (Showing my age now!)

Heating being installed on Monday. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment